No.40 Ginkgo biloba 250 mg 100 capsules
Improves memory, thinking and attention. Increases microcirculation in cerebral vessels and peripheral tissues, normalizes the tone of arteries and veins, helps in supplying oxygen and glucose to the brain. Prevents blood clots (including cerebral vessels). Prevents strokes and treats its consequences. Restores during the post-operative period.
250 mg, 100 capsules
- Lots of intellectual labor, low learning rate of of school-aged children.
- Memory impairment, low mental capacity, attention focusing problems (cognitive disfunction).
- Migraine, dizziness and headaches caused by blood circulation reasons.
- Vision disorders: myopia, retina damage (macular degeneration), raised intraocular pressure (glaucoma). Hearing impairment, tinnitus.
- Cerebral infarction and traumatic brain injury consequences.
- Acquired dementia. Alzheimer's disease.
- Peripheral blood circulation disorder. Blanching and coldness of fingers and toes accompanied by pain (Raynaud's phenomenon).
Pregnancy, lactation period, children under 12 years
Directions for use
Orally 2 capsules 3 times a day after meals (wash down with water) during 4-8 weeks.
The medicine should be protected from direct sunlight and stored at temperature between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Feedback and questions:
5/5 (11 reviews)