No.31 Ginkgo Biloba and Panax Ginseng
Increases microcirculation in cerebral vessels and peripheral tissues. Has tonic effect . Increases performance, resistance to physical stress. Stabilizes emotional conditions. Improves memory, thinking, and attention focusing. Prevents blood clots (including cerebral vessels). Helps in prevention of strokes and treatment of its consequences. Restores during the post-operative period. Brain and memeory booster.
250 mg, 100 capsules
- As a stimulating medication upon mental and physical stress.
- Chronic fatigue (weakness). Drowsiness. Apathy.
- Recovery period after diseases and surgeries (convalescence period).
- Big intellectual efforts. Low educability of school-aged children.
- Memory impairment, low mental capacity, attention focusing problems (cognitive dysfunction).
- Migraine, dizziness and headaches caused by blood circulation reasons.
- Vision disorders: myopia, retina damage (macular degeneration), raised intraocular pressure (glaucoma). Hearing impairment, tinnitus.
- Cerebral infarction and traumatic brain injury consequences.
- Acquired dementia. Alzheimer's disease.
- Peripheral blood circulation disorder. Blanching and coldness of fingers and toes accompanied by pain (Raynaud's phenomenon).
- As a comprehensive therapy:
- Temper uncertainty, fear, irritation, panic (neurosis, neurasthenia; the basic drug is N17 Bua Bok).
Pregnancy, lactation, decreased blood coagulation, peptic and duodenal ulcer in attack phase, hypertension.
Directions for use
Adults – orally 2 capsules 3 times a day after meals (wash down with water) during 4-8 weeks. For improving reduced educability of children - 1 capsule 2 times a day.
The medicine should be protected from direct sunlight and stored at temperature between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Feedback and questions:
5/5 (5 reviews)