No.41 Khing (Digestion Activation)
Improves digestion. Relieves seasickness. Has anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effect. Normalizes gastric acidity.
250 mg, 100 capsules
- Indigestion with nausea and vomiting (during climate and location change).
- Loss of appetite.
- Oncological diseases of stomach and intestine.
- Constipation (obstipation).
- Sea sickness (travel sickness) upon sea, air and continuous car travels. Urination delay, edema. Drowsiness. Dizziness.
- Eye diseases caused by chlamydias (trachoma).
Pregnancy, lactation, children under 12 years.
Directions for use
Orally for adults 1-2 capsules 3 times a day before meal, wash down with water; during 4-8 weeks. For children aged from 1 to 5 years old - 1 capsule a day, over 5 years old - 2 capsules a day before meal.
The medicine should be protected from direct sunlight and stored at temperature between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Feedback and questions:
5/5 (1 reviews)