No.66 Royal Black Balm (Agarwood Essential Oil)
A special formula and the essential oil of Aloexylon Agallochum (Agar tree or Ud tree), contribute to the effective and deep penetration of useful components. It acts faster than conventional balms and has an anti-inflammatory and strong analgesic effect. It is widely used in sports medicine. In addition, the noble aroma of black balsam belongs to the group of aphrodisiacs. Hypoallergenic.
- Inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the spine-osteochondrosis, disc protrusion, intervertebral hernia, radiculitis, osteoporosis (as a complex therapy with No. 16 Thao En On)
- 2 Inflammation of the trigeminal nerve
- Acute pain (chamber) in the lower back; an inflammation of the sciatic nerve.
- Valgus deformation ("bone on the legs," "bumps on the legs")
- Rheumatoid arthritis. Multiple sclerosis. Bechterew's disease.
- Relieves menstrual drawing pains in the lower abdomen.
- Gout (gouty arthritis)
Directions for use
Externally. A small amount (no more than a pea is enough for a patch of skin from the palm), the balm is rubbed into the area of the affected area 1-3 times a day.
Feedback and questions:
4.95/5 (57 reviews)